The UPC Blog publishes up-to-date news, in-depth analyses and critical commentaries on the Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court. It is an independent blog, whose content is produced by highly experienced Intellectual Property Lawyers.
It analyses and discusses the Unitary Patent and the Unified Patent Court and their impact at national, European and international level. It also provides a comprehensive overview of the primary and secondary sources of the Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court.
The UPC Blog is articulated around five tabs: Breaking News ; Ratification and Brexit; Sources; The Unified Patent Court; The Unitary Patent. All the information about the Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court can also be easily found with the “tags” section.
The following Comments Policy applies to those who choose to use this blog as a forum to discuss the UP and UPC. By using this site and submitting a comment, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Comments Policy:
- Please stay on-topic. All comments must relate in some way to the post on which you are commenting.
- Please note that comments are reviewed by the UPC Team before posting. The UPC Team will do its best efforts to post appropriate comments within 24 hour. However, the UPC Team reserves itself the right to decide what to post. This includes removing posts.
- The UPC Team will make its best efforts to respond to comments. That may include a post that responds to a number of comments or questions on a similar subject. If the question is very specific, the UPC Blog may allow itself additional time to investigate and respond.
- The UPC Blog reserves itself the right not to respond to a comment.
- The UPC Team will not aggregate comments. All posted comments will be shown separately and not as one.
- Please respect other users. This means that comments must not be inappropriate, abusive, contain profanity or be otherwise offensive.
- Please note that this is a public forum. Anything you post here may be shared in this forum, or in other worldwide media.
- UPC Blog respects copyright laws. By posting, you represent that you have the right to share the material in your posts, including without limitation, trademarks and copyrighted material.
Comments, opinions expressed, and all the posts published on the blog are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed on this blog do not necessarily represent the views of AMAR GOUSSU STAUB, its management or employees. AMAR GOUSSU STAUB is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of the blog written by contributors to the blog.